Lambton Double Gate - 1.0m High
Great value premium gates with free delivery!
The Lambton has been designed in a classic style which can be found the length and breadth of Britain. The scrollwork echoes the era of wrought iron gates.
About the Lambton
With handmade scrollwork details to the top and centre of this gate design, the Lambton is beautiful and traditional. This style looks right at home in all but the most contemporary of gardens and properties.
Quality that is hard to beat: Manufactured in Britain from mild steel - in higher-specification materials than those offered by other online stores - you can be confident knowing that your gate has been designed and made to last. A sturdy 40mm wide x 10mm thick solid flat bar framework is paired with 12mm solid round infills and 6mm thick solid steel scrolls.
All Forjj double gates are 925mm high so that when they are set 75mm off the ground, they achieve a height of 1000mm overall.
Our standard gate is 1200mm wide per leaf has 20mm of tolerance to suit the most common UK garden driveway sizes. Our Gate Measuring Guide will help you make the right selection. Contact us for bespoke heights and widths outside of this range.
To order your gate you just need to know:
- What style you prefer
- The width you want to cover
- Whether your hinges need to be set on the right or the left (see our guide).
Before you order please use our Gate Measuring Guide to ensure your gate is going to fit. The most common issue is steeply rising ground in the swinging path of the gate. Please contact us if you are concerned that this (or anything else) could prevent the successful installation of your gate as we have solutions for most common concerns.
Brackets or Posts?
All Forjj gates come with the option of wall-fix (a strong, full height strap that you fix to your existing wall, timber or steel posts), and metal posts to dig and concrete in. You can select one or both posts depending on your individual requirements. All posts are sealed with a welded cap to prevent corrosion. This is longer lasting and more attractive than a plastic cap, and is one of the many ways we are set apart from our competition.
Our advice page includes step-by-step installation instructions here
Every gate is supplied with a hot-dip galvanised pre-treatment as standard (learn why that is important here). You can paint your galvanised gate using appropriate paint or we can save you the hard work and factory finish (a process called polyester powder coating) in black. Read more about coatings and you can always contact us for additional colour options.
What sets us apart?
- Made in Britain from high quality steel.
- Thicker materials for high strength and premium appearance.
- Wall straps rather than hinge brackets for a secure fix.
- Solid steel hinge pins for longevity and fine adjustability.
- Steel-capped posts; looks better, lasts longer, and can’t go missing - no plastic here!
- Galvanised as standard for maximum corrosion protection.
- 10 years workmanship and corrosion guarantee.
- Designed, fabricated, and inspected to strict internal standards with no compromise on quality and service.
- Read more on our “Why buy from Forjj” section
Don’t worry if you can’t see your desired style, size, or colour in our standard range. Contact Forjj for bespoke advice or quotation